Spring has finally sprung and that inspires any chef or chef-to-be to experience with Salad’s! We found this lovely recipe that we are surely going to try this spring!Recipe & Photo Credit: Eat Yourself Skinny.com
- 1/2 (16 oz) box whole wheat farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 lb. fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 packets Stevia
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 6 cooked turkey bacon slices, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan for about 6 minutes until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through. Then prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems and separate into small pieces using a paring knife. In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, Stevia, red onion, vinegar and salt and toss with broccoli, hot cooked pasta and grapes. Stir to coat.
- Cover and chill for up to 3 hours. Stir in bacon and toasted pecans just before serving, enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup • Calories: 244 • Fat: 5.5 g • Carbs: 41.2 g • Fiber: 4.2 g • Protein: 7 g • WW Points+: 6 pts